Happy New Year! Another year has passed at Paddington Pups so we thought it would be a good opportunity to look back on all the fun we had in 2022 and share our excitement for 2023!
2022 was a year full of new and exciting things:
- We introduced Playcare™ back in January which quickly grew in popularity. We have since developed a perfect structure to ensure each and every pup (no matter age, size or confidence) has a day of fun, sensory and educational activities including arts and crafts, obstacle courses, tactile and audio enrichment, group manners and desensitisation!
- We provided some beautiful grooms to some beautiful pups
- Our pups took part in Easter egg hunts (for delicious peanut butter eggs)
- We launched our Tiktok and have since gained over 73,000 followers with a few of our videos going VIRAL (our most popular with over 6.8 million views!)
- The annual Paddington Pups Halloween Costume Competition was a lot of fun – we had so many adorable and creative costumes coming through the doors and even cuter photos taken in them! Congratulations again to our winners George and Rufus and our runner-up Lulu who all received free packages of Daycare days as well as some goodie bags and a winners’ certificate!
- Our Top Dog Bree Robbins won the Skye Hackett Lion Heart Award!
- We contributed over 7,460 global impacts through different giving projects with B1G1. Read more about our impacts here.
- We celebrated lots of birthdays.
- We had so many new and beautiful four-legged friends join our Paddington Pups family 😊
We look back on 2022 with fond memories, but now it’s time we look to what 2023 has to bring, set our sights even higher, and get things started! We are so excited to celebrate, get creative, pump out more content, develop and improve our services and special event days and make unforgettable memories in 2023!